Much like an Authority site, creating an Authority podcast has its issues associated with WordPress. That can become a much bigger problem, especially when your podcast is your blog and lifestyle like it is for Abel James. Luckily, he has figured out the solutions to many of his problems and he wants to tell you how to do the same!
In this episode we talk to Abel about the problems with a powerful blog that is connected to a podcast. He talks about the dangers of updating your site, getting creative with a podcast and the trouble with selling on a blog. Listen on!
Show Type, Title and Description
During this Problems & Solutions episode, Trevor Turnbull and Abel James discuss what issues arise in a blog that features a podcast and numerous solutions to them.
Play, Watch, Listen and Download
Mentioned During This Episode
Tweet About This Episode!
- To update or not to update. That is the question (4m 30s)
- Don’t be afraid to write like your ancestors (7m 50s)
- Avoid the computer monster (9m 50s)
- Rather be good than popular (12m 0s)
- Getting creative with a podcast (15m 0s)
- Leave it to guest posting Beaver (17m 35s)
- Do your homework (20m 35s)
- Encourage, dont force (24m 20s)
- Selling on a blog? Good luck (27m 30s)
- Where the outsource is in (29m 23s)
Connect With Abel!
- Fat Burning Man podcast
- Fat Burning Man on Facebook
- Abel James on Twitter
- Abel James on Google+
Sharing is Caring! Leave A Rating and Review
Please don’t forget to leave a rating or review in iTunes! It takes a second and you can help the show increase its rankings on iTunes just by this simple and quick gesture. Thank you for all the support! See you soon