In every niche there is a hankering for information the masses are looking for. An authority recognizes what creates that need for knowledge and crafts a fan experience that is unmatched to pull them in. George Bryant of Civilized Caveman Cooking has done that to the tune of 2.4 million page views per month, and he want to tell you how!
In this episode we talk to George about and incredible story of going from Afghanistan to the kitchen. He discusses how to be a man of the people, the worst mistake Google has ever made and how to get credit for your social prowess. Listen on!
Show Type, Title and Description
During this Business Builder Episode, Trevor Turnbull and George Bryant discuss creating a fan experience to generate 2.4 million page views per month on a niche site.
Play, Watch, Listen and Download
Mentioned During This Episode
Tweet About This Episode!
- A man of the people – 3 million people (5m 16s)
- From never cooking to cooking’ with Authority gas (7m 17s)
- The worst mistake George has ever made (9m 15s)
- The ultimate consumer (10m 15s)
- WordPress being its own Authority (12m 16s)
- Know how to sell a house, know how to create Authority (13m 3s)
- Get credit for your social prowess (15m 20s)
- A recipe for Authority (19m 0s)
- One connected caveman cook (21m 40s)
- Taking an arm here, a leg there to create the perfect model (24m 35s)
- Be a lifer (26m 30s)
Connect With George!
- Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations on Facebook
- Civilized Caveman on Twitter
- Civilized Cavemen on Instagram
- Civilized Caveman Newsletter
- Caveman Feast Cookbook
- The Paleo Cookbook
- George Bryant on Google+
Sharing is Caring! Leave A Rating and Review
Please don’t forget to leave a rating or review in iTunes! It takes a second and you can help the show increase its rankings on iTunes just by this simple and quick gesture. Thank you for all the support! See you soon