Throughout the weeks you have listened to our Problems & Solutions episodes, where we discuss the biggest problems with WordPress and how the masters solve them. The irony in that though, is sometimes WordPress is the best solution to all your online business problems!
This is the sentiment James Wedmore holds. He has mastered the online video world already and he believes WordPress is the jet that will carry him to content mastery. We happen to have the same opinion!
In this episode James talks to us about how it doesn’t take a lot to earn a lot, who you can trust with your business and why his business that doesn’t sell anything is successful. Listen on!
Show Type, Title and Description
During this Problems & Solutions episode, James Wedmore and host Trevor Turnbull discuss why there is no better solution than WordPress, the problems with shared hosts and how to enhance a customers experience.
Play, Watch, Listen and Download
Mentioned In This Episode
Tweet About This Episode!
- No better solution than WordPress (5m 9s)
- Sharing is not good enough kids (6m 23s)
- Leave the doing to the people who know what their doing (8m 0s)
- Lose that excess online fat (9m 43s)
- It’s a team effort (10m 56s)
- A business that doesn’t try and sell anything (13m 59s)
- The content you need to create to get opt-ins and shares (16m 1s)
- It doesn’t take a lot to earn a lot (16m 50s)
- It’s all about the experience (18m 52s)
Connect With James!
Sharing is Caring! Leave A Rating and Review
Please don’t forget to leave a rating or review in iTunes! It only takes a second and you can help the show increase its rankings with this simple and quick gesture.
Thank you for all the support! See you soon